CoaguChek® Pro II
Expanding coagulation testing in the Hospital Point of Care setting
The CoaguChek Pro II Coagulation Meter features multiple enhancements to the previous generation of CoaguChek devices (CoaguChek XS Plus and CoaguChek XS Pro). It brings the lab closer to the patient in the hospital environment. In addition, it continues to support Vitamin K Antagonist (VKA) therapy monitoring in the professional segments, such as anticoagulation (AC) clinics and doctor’s offices.
Two assays can be determined with the new CoaguChek Pro II meter – Prothrombin Time (PT) (with extended claims), as well as Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (aPTT).
The CoaguChek Pro II meter features
- 2-D barcode reader for patient, operator and controls identification for faster ID entry
- Universal battery pack, charging via power adapter and/or Base Unit *(HBU)
- Enhanced connectivity through wireless technology and/or the unique QR code feature
- PT/INR results in approximately 1 minute
- aPTT results in less than 5 minutes
- Side and top dosing options with a drop of venous, capillary or arterial fresh whole blood (min. 8 µL)
From the floors to the OR to the ER to the ICU, aPTT and PT results are in your hands in real time
- Critical information is available when and where it is needed most
- Wireless connectivity and bar code reader for digital input and output
- QR code feature enables data transmission to any data management system immediately, with no need to transcribe results for a streamlined workflow